Saturday, November 9, 2013

JW Pet Crackle Heads Ball



THE BASICS
Brand: JW Pets
Product: Crackle Heads Ball
Size: 'Small' (6 inches) and 'Medium' (8 inches): they also come in 'Large' (13 inches)
Color: Pink, Blue, and Lime Green
Availability: available
Website: http://www.jwpet.com/dog/dogcrackledetails.html


I love playing fetch with my people, and we use various toys for that. We use tennis balls and small plush toys, but my favorite one is this Crackle Heads Ball.


Do you know Hol-ee toys also by JWPets? They are honeycomb, web designed tough rubber balls.
I have this pink rugby ball shaped one I received from my breeder. It looks like this, and it is also a fun toy to play fetch with because you never know how it would bounce.


Crackle Heads Ball has a ball made from water bottle material inside the Hol-ee ball, and when you bite on it, it crackles!

I have Crackle Heads Balls in two different sizes. First, I got a small one, and since I liked it so much, my people got me a little larger one (Medium) as well. Size wise, I prefer 'Small', because it is easier for me to pick it up and carry. Besides, when I catch the ball (you will see in the video below), small one fits nicely in my mouth. 


After playing with them for a while, the plastic balls inside eventually got flat and they do not make interesting noises any more. I still play with them, but it was a lot more fun when they were new. Since the flattened plastic has sharp edges and I could injure myself accidentally, my people are thinking of taking the plastic pieces out of the ball. This blue piece of plastic used to fill this ball.


Size does not seem to matter. I managed to shrink the pink plastic part like this. 


As you saw the blue one in the second photo above, I have a new Crackle Heads Ball! This is size 'Small', and it makes the strange noises again!

This is the tag that came with.


And the back.


It also came with a little 'booklet'.


 It explains what Crackle Heads are.


Back of the 'booklet'. Now, you learned something?


Now, watch me play with this toy!


SHIBA INU SAKI's VIDEO DEMONSTRATION!



The ball itself is made with strong rubber, however, the plastic part does not last long, unfortunately. If you like water bottles like myself, I am sure you will like it at least until the plastic part stop making noise. Even so, this is a fun toy for me, and this is one of my favorite toys to play fetch with!

1 comment:

Sass said...

Hi Saki,
I'd love to know how long it took before you squished the bottle inside and it stopped making the crackling sound?

Thanks,
Sass, Volpix & Charlie