Saturday, November 2, 2013

Nylabone DuraChew Dental Chew Dinosaur


THE BASICS
Brand: Nylabone
Product: DuraChew Dental Chew Dinosaur
Size: 6 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches; 5.6 ounces
Color: White
Availability: available
Website: http://www.nylabone.com/product-finder/by-product-type/dura-chew-dental-chew.htm


I love chewing on my toys, and I have several hard toys for my chew urges. One of them is this dinosaur shaped toy from Nylabone. Nylabone offers various chew toys as you know, and this particular one is in their 'for powerful chewers' line called 'DuraChew'. There are three different dinosaurs: Brontosaurus, Stegosaurus, and T-Rex. The one I have is T-Rex. My people ordered this toy online, and the store picked one for me. It is made of nylon, and has slight chicken flavor. Although the shapes are different, three dinosaurs are approximately the same size, and they are suitable for dogs up to 50lbs.


When it comes to chew toys, larger is better than smaller. It is advised that you ask your people to get you the largest chew toy you can handle. This is to avoid accidental choking. Especially, as some of you may know, I like to chew on my toys lying upside down (my tummy side up), and my people worry about me chewing small toys. This toy is quite big, but as a chew toy, it is perfect size for me. Besides, it has an interesting shape and texture. Look!


I have been playing with this toy for about a month and half, and these are the decorations I have made to him so far. When I first met him, he could stand, but now he lost his balance.


My people recently got a replacement for this toy since I like it so much. This time, a Brontosaurus! This is how he came in the package.


The package insert is like this in the front:


And the back:


He is about the same size as my Brontosaurus. He is brand new and can stand!


My Brontosaurus is still big enough and I can play with him for a while longer, but it is good to know that I have a new friend waiting for me even after my Brontosaurus becomes small to the point I cannot play with him any more.

Now, watch how I play with him.


SHIBA INU SAKI's VIDEO DEMONSTRATION!



I have a collection of Nylabone chew toys, and I will share my opinions about those with you in the near future!

No comments: