Wednesday, October 30, 2013

HuggleHounds Boo the Bat Halloween Toy


THE BASICS
Brand: HuggleHounds
Product: Boo the Bat
Size: 'Large' (9.5 inches x 11.75 inches); it also comes in very tiny 'Wee' size (6.25 inches x 6.5 inches)
Color: Black and Orange
Availability: available
Website: http://hugglehounds.com/


Holiday Special: Halloween, 2013

I got a special toy for Halloween! My toy bucket is pretty season-less, meaning, I do not have any Christmas toys or Hanukkah toys, etc. However, my people though this may be good for me because they are made for 'tough chewers'. If you have seen pictures of my 'Chew Art' collections on my Facebook page, you know what my people are talking about.

This is how it came when my people ordered this toy online. There is a big tag attached to his head, which I will explain later. 


This is how big this toy is. He has long arms and legs, but the main parts (= head and body) are quite small. I usually get 'small' sized toys, but for this, my people thought 'Large' would be good. 


Let's look at his face. He does not look evil, rather, his face is comical and cute.


This is his back. His ears and hands have some orange in the front, but the back is all black except for a small detail...


A heart is sewn on his right lower back. How cute!


His name is embroidered in green on his tummy. His name is 'Boo'!


Mr. Boo has some knots on his arms and legs. Tiny squeakers are inside of his hands and feet, and a little bigger ones are in his head and body. Six squeakers in total!


Let's look at the tag I was talking about a little earlier that came with Boo. You see the green thing inside the tag sleeve? 


 There is a piece of fabric inside the pocket, and it says ' helps make toys last longer!' I see, this is the secret that this toy being for tough chewers!


On the back of the tag, it say, 'Toys are a vital part of every dog's development. They help to relieve boredom and ensure happy and healthy puppies!' Yes, I cannot agree more.


I played with this toy for a while, and I really like it. It is made really well, and I like the texture of Boo's body. My people like it too, because there is minimal amount of stuffing inside, and even I manage to open him up, it is not going to be too messy.



SHIBA INU SAKI's VIDEO DEMONSTRATION



I recommend this toy for those who like chewing on their toys. However, this toy is fun to play tug-of-war with, fetch, and much more. It is light weight and although his arms and legs are quite long, I can manage this size with no problem!

No comments: