Monday, October 28, 2013

Grriggles Trick or Treat Halloween Tug Toy


THE BASICS
Brand: Grriggles
Product: Trick or Treat Tug Orange & Black
Size: 10 1/4 inches long
Color: Orange and Black
Availability: available at various stores
Website: n/a


Holiday Special: Halloween, 2013

I recently received this toy from my human friend for Halloween. This toy is made of cotton tug rope with a tennis ball on each end. Two writings on each ball say 'Trick' and 'Treat'! Besides, it is black and orange, and it cannot get more festive for Halloween!


I love tennis balls and rope toys, and this toy has both. The size of this toy is roughly 10 inches long.


My friend who sent this to me worried that this may be too big for me. It is quite big. The size of the tennis balls is the same as regular tennis balls, and I won't be able to carry two of them at a time if there is no rope in between. But I can with this toy!

* This blue tennis ball is a dog toy, but it is the same size as human tennis balls.


Let's look at this toy in details. The writings on the tennis balls are printed, so they will eventually disappear, which is ok with me.


There are two holes in each tennis ball and the rope goes through them. It is placed securely.


I have not played with this toy enough to say for sure, but it is durable, and so far, I have not been able to make any decorations to it. Some toys are simply not made strong enough for my liking, but this one is so far looking good!

Now, I will bring this to my people and see if they would play with me. I like playing by myself, but it is more fun to invite your people to hold this toy so you can pull it as hard as you can, or ask them to toss it for you!


SHIBA INU SAKI's VIDEO DEMONSTRATION!



Thank you, my human friend, for a thoughtful gift. As you can see in this video, I can handle this toy with no problem!

No comments: