Saturday, October 5, 2013

Kyjen Kibble Drop Dog Toy Puzzle



THE BASICS
Brand: Kyjen
Product:Kibble Drop
Size: height 4 inches, width 8 inches, length 8 inches, weight 0.83lbs (information from the company website)
Color: Red and Blue
Availability: available
Website: http://shop.kyjen.com/kibble-drop.html


I recently got this toy, Kyjen Kibble Drop Dog Toy Puzzle, and I thought I would share what I think of it with my fellow dogs!

This colorful toy, made of plastic, is a food dispensing toy. Your people insert treats from the top opening, and they fall randomly into one of the four chambers.


Each chamber is covered with a flap that has hinges. So, what you do is to open the flaps and get the goodies inside.


Each flap has a hole, and you can see and smell what is inside. 


Underside. Everything is rounded, and there is no sharp edge.


Company logo with a little paw print!


The backside of each chamber has non-skid rubber thing like this.


Let me show you how I play with this toy. First, I have to wait until my people say 'ok'.


Then, off I go!


Open each flap and I eat what is inside.


When I first played with this puzzle, I had to figure out how I could get the treats inside. My people showed me that the flaps open, and all what I needed to do was to do so with the tip of my nose. It took me 5~6 minutes to figure out the system, and I am happy to report that I could get all of my 'treats'.

Saki's verdict?

It is a fun toy. My people use kibbles (=my meal), which work very well size wise. Since the opening of each chamber is not that big, you cannot put large treats in it. Also, because of the size of the opening, if you have a really big nose and a mouth, you may have hard time playing with this toy. Also, this toy does not stay in my toy bucket. After I finish playing with it, my people wash it with regular dish soap and stores it somewhere I cannot sniff.


SHIBA INU SAKI's VIDEO DEMONSTRATION!

No comments: