Saturday, October 26, 2013

Kyjen Invincible Gecko

THE BASICS
Brand: Kyjen
Product: Kyjen Invincible Gecko
Size: 15" x 9", weight: 0.22lbs (information from the company website)
Color: Blue multi
Availability: This model has been discontinued. 'Extreme Seam Invincibles Blue Gecko 2 Squeak' is the current version.
Website: http://shop.kyjen.com/invincible-gecko-blue-2-squeak.html


Do you like squeaky toys? I love them! However, they eventually stop making interesting sounds, don't they? I cannot figure out why. I still play with those 'quiet' toys, but it is definitely more fun when they squeak.

This toy, Kyjen Invincible Gecko, is still going strong after I chewed on it, shook it pretty hard pretending he was my prey, played tug-of-war with my people with it, and after being washed many times. Of course, he looked a little fresher when he first appeared in my toy bucket, but he still has all parts, and best of all, he still squeaks!
 

Mr. Gecko comes in two sizes, and they are called not 'small' and 'large', but 'two squeakers' and 'four squeakers'. Mine is the 'two squeakers'; the smaller one.


This orange one is for bigger dogs with four squeakers.


Side by side size comparison.


Look at his face! Do you like his funny eyes?


He has a little tail like this.


His tummy is light blue color. The orange four squeaker version has the yellow underside.


This is a plush toy with squeakers inside. However, two squeakers in his tummy are not ordinary ones. They are huge; approximately 4 inch long. What makes this toy different from other squeaker toys is these gigantic squeakers. They not only big in size, but they are very, very strong.


This is what it says on the package. Although I have not made that much damage to the squeaker, I would believe it.


I am pretty rough on my toys, but Mr. Gecko has been doing pretty well.



 You have to hear the sound of these squeakers. Please watch a video demonstration below.


SHIBA INU SAKI's VIDEO DEMONSTRATION



Oh, by the way, this is the toy I have in my mouth in the title cover photo of this blog. I like this toy a lot and play with it quite often. I love the idea that this toy keeps squeaking even after you do quite a bit of damage to it. I would recommend it to the heavy chewers and those who like dissecting toys like myself!


No comments: